Joint venture project in Nhon Duc commune, Nha Be district
Details about the project
A joint venture project between Nha Be Public Benefit One Member Limited Company, Cho Lon Real Estate Joint Stock Company and Bac Trung Nam Housing Development Joint Stock Company made by Nha Be Public Benefit Co., Ltd. investor. The residential area has an area of 287,510 m2, total investment of 1,491.2 billion dong, and estimated population of 4,480 people.
– The project was decided to temporarily allocate land by the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee to implement compensation for site clearance and preparation for investment in construction of residential areas under Decision No. 3236 / QD-UBND of June 30, 2004.
– The People’s Committee of Nha Be district decided to approve the detailed construction plan of 1/500 according to Decision No. 1413/QD-UBND dated December 29, 2008.
– The project’s technical infrastructure system was approved by the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Construction in accordance with Decision No. 157/QD-SXD-PTN dated September 14, 2009.
– The People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City decided to allocate land to invest in the project technical infrastructure system according to Decision No. 5976/QD-UBND dated December 31, 2009.
The project is planned into the following functional areas:
– Housing area includes adjacent houses with gardens, villas, and apartments, accounting for 53.3%
– The area of public works including kindergartens and department stores accounts for 2.4%
– Land for green parks, sports clubs, accounting for 10.1% of the land area
– Land for traffic and sidewalks occupy 34.2% of the total area
– Residential housing type: 435 apartments
– Commercial townhouses: 210 units
– Garden villas: 245 units
– Townhouses: 230 units
Location – Utilities:
The 28.7 ha project is located in Nhon Duc commune, Nha Be district, Ho Chi Minh City. The project is exposed to 3 sides of river with landscape of river and water, fresh and quiet living environment, it will definitely be an ideal resting place for customers after a hard working day.
In addition, there is an education system for children such as primary and secondary schools, kindergartens, health stations, bus routes, which will be very convenient to care for and educate children. .
The project has completed the construction of technical infrastructure systems: roads, electricity, water supply and drainage, waste water treatment, landscape lakes, trees …